Ant-Man

Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Director: Peyton Reed
Writers: Edgar Wright (screenplay), Joe Cornish (screenplay).
Stars: Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Corey Stoll.

Storyline

Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.



User Reviews

Antman. When I first heard about the plans for this movie I laughed to myself and thought, "How can becoming smaller be cool?" Sure enough, Marvel has surpassed my expectations and turned something I thought would be lame and uninteresting into something hilarious and actually pretty cool. I'm not going to include any spoilers, but I will say the fighting style of Antman is much better than I thought it would be. I learned a lot about the story as well as the abilities he has. 

Antman gets much more interesting when doing combat. The ability to shrink and grow at will is something Marvel has gotten very creative with. 

The language in this film is good enough for my young children to watch. There are no F or GD bombs to ruin the mood and the moment with the family. I'd say I'd surely watch it again.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Free Movie Download - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger